We went to Dr. Karimi for our 28th week ultrasound check up and was able to get 2 great pictures of our Lizzibeth. She's got more definition in her nose and mouth and her cheeks are now more filled out than before. I love how her lips look a little pouty. I might have imagined it, but I think she was blinking during a portion of the ultrasound. The most fun part of these past couple of weeks is feeling her hiccups. Every time I see these pictures I can't believe that this little one is inside me. So that's what she looks like when she's kicking, punching and rolling around! That's ok. As long as she's getting her exercise =)
I definitely think she's going to be daddy's little girl, even now. Every time she hears Will's voice she calms down and gives mama a break from all her "exercise."

No comments:
Post a Comment