Sunday, May 30, 2010

Lizzibeth's Shower




We feel so completely blessed to be surrounded by friends who love us and our Lizzibeth. Jenny opened up her home and prepared all sorts of delicious food. I wish I could eat her cooking every day! YUM!

And what baby shower would be complete without some hilarious games? The guys were such good sports to
1) go to a baby shower to begin with
2) play the games with us.





This particular game involved everyone cutting a piece of ribbon that measures how large they think I am around the belly & waist. Apparently most people think I'm much bigger than I actually am - including Will! I think he cut the longest piece of ribbon! Should I feel offended? =)




The funniest game was charades - guys vs girls. Watching the guys to do motions like "giving birth" (see video of P2) had us rolling on the floor.


And Lorri's version of "rectal thermometer" was unbeatable.


And of course the wonderful, thoughtful gifts from everyone was totally amazing. I'm sure Lizzibeth will be the most cute and stylish baby on the block with all the adorable outfits we received. One of the most creative gifts were finger puppets (courtesy of Lorri)! Super cute finger puppet circus animals I know Lizzibeth will love!











Too many pictures to post here. Check them out on my Picasa page:
Lizzibeth's Shower Pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment