| Daycare?! |
Friday, November 19, 2010
Daycare Dilemma
Back in June "Disney" daycare had contacted me to verify my interest in the center and was told their new facility would be up and running by the end of 2010. That meant the chances of Ellie getting in by early next year was looking good. I called the daycare last week and was told the wait list is back up to 3 years (from the date of application acceptance).SO, now I've started to research other daycare centers since the chances of Ellie getting in to "Disney" daycare before her first birthday is zero.
She's so little...it's so hard to imagine her at a daycare facility. The only plus side to this is I'll be able to spend a little more time with her as we drive to and from every day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment