Monday, December 13, 2010

STTN!! (Sleep Through The Night)

I think Ellie slept through the night for the first time last night! Unfortunately, "sleeping through the night" does not mean 8 hours. No... I wish. For a baby, sleeping through the night means 5 hours of continuous sleep. And for me, it also means it needs to be when mama and baba are sleeping. Sleeping from 6:30pm to 11:30pm does NOT count.

She went to sleep at 8pm last night, woke at midnight to eat, then didn't wake to eat until 6ish this morning! It was probably because she was sleeping in bed with me. (Will slept on the couch because he was feeling a cold coming on) I kept trying to get her back to sleep after her 6am bottle, but no. All she wanted to do was play - all smiles and chatty. Sigh... she can get away with it because she's just so darn cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment