Friday, August 24, 2012

Disneyland

We went to Disneyland last weekend and had a blast! It was hot, crowded and tiring, but we had so much fun. We arrived at around 1:30pm and started at the Disneyland side. Donald and Pluto were hanging out by the front, so we got our picture with Pluto.
I think Ellie was a little scared. She was fascinated and wanted to touch him, but was really unsure.
Next was the train. Ellie LOVES trains, so that was the first thing we did. We rode around the park and talked about the places we wanted to visit. We decided to try Small World again, but by the time we got there, the line was looooong. So we decided to try the Carousel. Thankfully, the wait was only 10-15 minutes. Unfortunately, Ellie was scared. I think it was spinning a little too fast for her liking.

Video TBD

We then took a chance and got in line for the Peter Pan ride. For those of you unfamiliar with Disneyland rides, the Peter Pan ride is one of the most popular rides in the park. It's a classic that many kids and adults must ride whenever they visit Disneyland. Fortunately, the line was only 30 minutes long. We all enjoyed the short little ride.

Will wanted to take Ellie on the Dumbo ride next, so I waited while they stood in line. That line took way longer than we anticipated. I don't think we'll be doing that again...

Can you tell it was HOT?

We then went over to the new California Adventure to visit Cars Land and a Bug's Life Land. We rode the caterpillar ride twice and Flick's balloon ride. Overall I feel like we accomplished a lot in the 4 hours we were there. And Ellie was behaving spectacular most of the time. I can't wait till the next time we go!





No comments:

Post a Comment