Monday, April 4, 2011

First family vacation


Super Ellie!

We went up to Santa Barbara for our first vacation as a family this past weekend. We're really glad it was just a couple of days and that it was close by, because it was exhausting! We rented a 1 bedroom apartment vacation rental because we wanted to have enough space for Ellie to crawl around.

Although the rental was a little dusty and musty, it was great to have the space to let Ellie crawl and explore. There wasn't a lot of furniture and breakables, so we didn't have to worry about her getting into things or hurting herself. Even the coffee table was a solid wood piece that had rounded corners!

Here's a picture of Ellie crawling around -




Movie star or gang banger?!


We walked around State Street one day and stopped in some shops. Couldn't resist buying some cute clothes on sale. I wanted to buy these baby sunglasses for Ellie, but I don't think she liked them - she kept pulling them off. But I was able to snap a picture of her with them

 On the way home we stopped in Calabasas for a quick bite. We ended up walking around the plaza for a bit. They had this really cute pond with lots of turtles and fish. But I think Ellie was more interested in the water features.


No comments:

Post a Comment